Mechanical Design Engineer (Intermediate) – Dublin
- Permanent role
- Remote working initially (Hybrid working model going forward)
- Salary Level: €35k-€50k (Depending on experience)
Young, innovative Building Services Design consultancy has an immediate vacancy for an ambitious Mechanical Engineer to join their team. Ideally, the successful individual will have Building Services Consultancy Design experience and will be a competent user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux.
BIM experience will be advantageous.
Our client has proven experience of delivering in the following sectors:
The success engineer will have the following skillsets:
- Knowledge of MEP, including HVAC.
- Experienced in the design and specification of mechanical building services
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Knowledge and experience in the following Mechanical design areas: Water Services, Heating / LTHW, HVAC, Natural Gas systems above ground drainage and BMS.
- Knowledge of communal plant heating systems would be advantageous
- Understanding of specific building services design tools, such as IES.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Project management, problem solving, presentation, communication and IT skills essential.
Education & experience required:
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Minimum 2 years Mechanical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Competent using Autodesk Applications (AutoCAD / Revit / Design Review / Revit MEP)
Advantageous but not essential:
- Commercial sector knowledge/experience
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience
- Mechanical building services design knowledge / experience
Benefits include: Paid-overtime and Flexible working hours.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22359