Mechanical Design Engineer (Kilkenny)
- Location: Kilkenny
- Duration: Permanent
The successful engineer will produce detailed design solutions for Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Accredited NFQ Level 8 Honours Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline
- 4+ years previous experience in a similar position ideally in Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment industry;
- Strong problem-solving & technical skills;
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
Duties of the role will include:
- Receive the Clients brief/remit, assist in formulating the scope of works and develop the design philosophy.
- Provide best value working design solutions to technical problems (Note: Process design support will be provided by Process Department)
- Work effectively within a multi-disciplinary design environment such that designs consider the impact across all relevant disciplines (process, civil, mech, elec, etc)
- Ensure that all Project Documentation is managed according to the requirements of the Project Quality Plan and project specific requirements
- Ensure compliance with Clients Specifications, User Requirement Specifications, Health and Safety Requirements, Company Quality requirements, Company Policy, legislation, design standards and good engineering practice.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18607