Mechanical Design Engineer (West County Dublin)
An impressive, innovative Mechanical & Electrical Engineering practice has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
Working closely with one of the practice directors, this role will provide the successful engineer with a real insight into the business & the opportunity to work with leading clients throughout Ireland & the UK, as well as shaping the future of the organisation.
- Project workload includes: Healthcare & Commercial
Duties of the role will include:
- Lead and manage engineering design projects
- Project management
- Design and specification of engineering systems appropriate to the discipline.
- Key client manager as well as supporting the Directors
Requirements of the role will include:
- Degree qualified – Masters would be beneficial.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Building Services consultancy.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & BIM.
- Excellent communication skill – Ability to liaise with clients, Contractors, Architects & Project Managers.
- Project experience across a range of sectors
- Healthcare & commercial project experience would be advantageous.
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary
- 2 membership fees paid
- Flexible working environment
- Working from home options
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC- EC-22212