Mechanical Design Engineer – Manufacturing (Midlands – Ireland)
Leading waste management company is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team at its manufacturing facility in the Midlands.
Requirements will include:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Graduate & Intermediate level opportunities
- Experience in the design of static / mobile crushing and screening plant, concrete batching plants and waste recycling or similar areas.
- Good working knowledge of Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven work experience in a high paced metal manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of CAD
- Sound mathematical and technical skills.
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Previous experience with ISO Quality Assurance Standards desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support the engineering design requirement for the product in line with current legislation and in new product development.
- Generate and maintain drawings.
- Responsible for inspection of product and stock of parts between different stages of production line to ensure any unnecessary NVA (Non Value Added) activities doesn’t occur.
- Verifying the quality and performance of the product in final QC (Quality Check)
- Participating in the production team to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues with the aim being to reduce all forms of waste within the process.
- Development and application of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for daily tasks undertaken by production staff.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa : 056 7786631 / 083 3739075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: DL – 18940