Mechanical Engineer – Associate Director (Dublin South)
Expanding design consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Engineer looking to further their career.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree Qualified, preferably Chartered or on route to Chartered.
- Experience of working within Building Services Engineering design consultancy practice.
- Excellent communication skills; this is a client facing Role.
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems.
- Knowledge and experience of ROI Regulations.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work & cost estimates.
- Carry out design of Mechanical / Electrical Building Services for variety of sectors including : Retail, Education, Commercial, Healthcare, , Residential and Leisure Projects.
- Liaise with Clients
- Write technical reports and produce detailed calculations.
- Attend design team/site meetings.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
The ideal candidates will be interested in being part of a growing practice.
Exciting opportunity. All applications / enquiries will dealt with in the strictest confidence through: Eoin Carey in Optimize Recruitment.
Tel: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417