Mechanical Quantity Surveyor (Limerick)
Leading M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanical QS to join their team. This ambitious QS will have the opportunity to further enhance their career by assisting in the delivery of pioneering engineering projects.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering/ Building Services Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and M&E installation
- 4+years of Quantity surveying / Mechanical Engineering experience essential.
- Proficient in excel.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and Quantity Surveyor role within construction
- Good knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Provide accurate information, efficiently.
- Build, maintain & develop excellent working relationships
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
Duties of the role will include:
- Budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts.
- Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team.
- Report in detail as required for the Project Manager on the commercial status of the project.
- Identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
- Ability to negotiate, as necessary, with clients or their representatives.
Excellent salary & package on offer.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan / Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-19035