Michelle is a Recruitment Associate in Optimize Recruitment’s Accountancy & Finance Division.
She graduated from the University of Limerick with a bachelor’s degree in Business specialising in Human resource management.
Michelle has HR experience working in a variety of different sectors including hospitality, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and financial services.
This week, we are getting to know Michelle a little more:
Question: “Do you have any motto/quote that you work to or believe in?”
- I’ve always loved the Quote “she believed she could, so she did” (I drink my tea every morning from a mug with this quote on it)
Question: “What motivates you?”
- Family motivates me, at the end of the day no matter wat kind of day you have had, I’m always motivated to keep going and spend as much time doing what I love and spending time together making memories.
Question: “Why did you choose Recruitment?”
- I love working 1:1 with people and having a positive impact on others and their lives. I also love diversity in my work and getting to work with so many different people every day.
Question: “What is the best piece of advice you ever got?”
- “Luck comes from Hard work”- I believe if you work hard enough then luck will find you!
Quick fire round:
- Favourite Movie / TV show? – Favourite movie is the Greatest Showman, favourite TV show is Home and Away
- Favourite Music band / artist? Favourite music is random, anything country music or easy to listen and sing along to – Nathan Carter, Ed Sheeran, Westlife, Lewis Capaldi
- 3 favourite guests you would invite to dinner (Dead or alive)? Dr. Phil, Barack Obama and James Corden
- Your death row final meal choice? Pepperoni Pizza, cheesy Garlic Bread and Chocolate fudge cake
Should you wish to contact Michelle regarding Accountancy & Finance opportunities nationwide her contact details are below:
Michelle@Optimizerecruitment.ie / 083 0163996
Connect with Michelle on LinkedIn: