National Key Account Manager – Munster
Optimize are currently recruiting for Key Account Manager’s in managed services and data analytics. The successful candidate will be working within an established sales team with a focus on Account Management and New Business Development. If you have experience dealing with Blue Chip companies and hold yourself to a high professional standard, then this is the right opportunity.
Excellent training and development along with a very competitive base salary (Attractive OTE) as well as the potential to progress within this successful and ambitious business.
- Contacting and maintaining a relationship with our existing client base.
- Visit customers throughout the country.
- Attending trade shows and conferences.
- Manage sales process – technical presentations, tender proposals through to final sales negotiations.
- Build relationships with key industry professionals, engage with representative organisations and commercial managers.
- Be familiar with all relevant agricultural and environmental legislation and the requirements of individual customers.
- Ensure that the requirements of existing customers are being met and develop new business opportunities.
- To provide top class customer service and technical support to a varied customer base.
- Maintain customer databases & compile customer reports.
- Planning sales activity ensuring maximum results is achieved with efficient time management.
- Responsible for organising own appointments.
- Behave in a professional and positive manner and be well presented.
- Must have a successful record with sales.
- Proven track record when it comes to sales, account management and business development.
- Strong verbal, written and PowerPoint communication skills.
- Minimum of 3+ years of scientific sales experience
- Be results driven and target orientated.
- Must have a full clean driver’s license.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 77 86631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19391 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.