Night Manager (Hotel) Kilkenny
Hotel based in Kilkenny City has a vacancy for a Night Manager.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Normal Shifts: 11pm -7am
- Salary: Negotiable
The Night Manager will promote a professional and positive image to all guests and contribute to the hotels core values and business vision.
Duties will include:
- Manage the night team.
- Carry out security checks on the hotel building
- Coordinate with Guest Relations and F&B Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service skills at all times.
- Deal with telephone and guest enquiries.
- Assist with meeting rooms set-up and service when requested.
- To replenish customer supplies and accessories as required.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in the customer service / hospitality sector
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Customer focused with the ability to work on your own initiative
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Job Vacancy No: EC-22030
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.