NPD German Project Leader
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a leading food manufacturing company in the South East to recruit an NPD German Project Leader on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the New Product Development team and will be responsible for ensuring projects, protocols and procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinating German-focused projects from product inception to launch, ensuring that they comply with NPD Stage Gate process
- Conducting market research for new concepts and products
- Assigning projects and monitoring the progress and ensuring deadlines are met
- Reporting progress and project status to NPD Manager and Sales Account Manager
- Relevant Science qualification
- Fluent in German, with the ability to engage, influence and lead teams in the language
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication (both English and German) and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Keelin (083) 373 9075 / Lee: (085) 807 2559.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: KB-22256