NPD – Project Co-ordinator
Our client, a design and fit out firm are currently seeking an NPD – Project Co-ordinator to join their team in Kilkenny City. The salary for the role is €30-35K DOE.
- Provide mechanical design solutions in the development of new products
- Liaise with supply partners daily to resolve product development issues
- Co-ordination of activities required to ensure development projects are on track
- Mechanical assembly of products (new, existing, prototype and competitor) for engineering evaluation and testing
- New product technical training for other departments and product installers.
- Liaise with Customer Service / Installers to identify route cause product quality issues. Action and implement corrective actions
- Updating management on projects and product updates or issues.
- Bill of Material (BOM), Spares, Product specification and product label creation and control
- Develop fitting instructions for new products
- Support other departments (e.g. Supply Chain, Customer Services, Marketing) with product expertise where necessary
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience working in the area of new product development/engineering is highly desirable
- Analytical approach to resolving technical challenges through root cause analysis and implementation of simple effective solutions
- 2D is essential and 3D CAD skills is desirable (Solidworks skills an advantage)
- Project Management Experience – highly organised and can work to planned deadlines
- Strong communicator, including verbal, written and in person
- Computer skills particularly MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint) and MS Project
- Attention to detail in technical reporting and administration
- Self- starter, high energy and strong commitment
- International Travel required from time to time
- Clean drivers licence.(Class 1 Insurance )
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Vacancy: LD-19197. Your CV will never be released without your prior approval.