- Keeping computer records and paper files up to date with changing information.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Management of the Coordination and in house systems.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing packages.
- Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Assigning staff to different shifts, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
- General office duties including some basic book-keeping & Office Administration.
- Processing all short-term changes to packages and ensure staffing cover is put in place.
- Assisting with Marketing & Recruitment Campaigns.
- Management of Staff files.
- Other Duties which may be required.
- Excellent communication skills – Ability to give clear and understandable instructions.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong Office Administration skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Even-tempered and patient.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 18878