Office Administrator / PA (Kilkenny)
Innovative Building Contractor based in the South East of Ireland is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator for their office located in Kilkenny.
- Assisting with spreadsheet reports as required
- Management of construction safety files
- Tracking insurance for company vehicles
- Assisting with BCAR
- Completion of Weekly/Monthly Reports
- Uploading of Documentation
- Liaising with personnel at all levels including third parties
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned as required
- 2-3 years Office Administration experience
- Experience of and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in working in a service driven, customer focused environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, etc
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Proactive, flexible and interested to work in a changing, growing and demanding environment.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 086 8016771 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 19056