- Calculating and processing weekly payroll.
- Ensuring timely processing and payment of supplier and subcontractor invoices
- Supervision of and ensuring monthly creditors reconciliations and creditors invoice clearance procedures.
- Ensuring all Vat, RCT and payroll returns are processed and paid on time.
- Update weekly accounts payable and receivables reports.
- Processing & payment of employee expenses to agreed deadline
- Liaise with suppliers and internal departments on queries as requested and ensuring these are resolved.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Ensuring adherence to internal procedures for sales invoice processing.
- Provision of reports and information to external accountants and ensuring compliance with agreed procedures.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Prior use of Accounting systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word. Strong numerical ability.
- Strong organisational & problem-solving skills
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills and particularly team-working skills.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 18888