Officer (Supplier Quality)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with an award winning pharmaceutical company with a strong portfolio of products to recruit a newly created position of Supplier Quality Officer to oversee the use of materials onsite and at external sites.
The position will join a rapidly evolving organisation who produce a variety of healthcare products.
- Manage External site to contractual obligations relative to Quality Agreement, specifications, quality, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Review and/or approve as necessary, completed production batch records, deviations, master batch records, change controls, audits/inspections responses.
- Understand and interpret applicable GMP Regulations pertaining to manufacturing and testing activities at External site and use of material on site.
- Provide quality oversight of the manufacturing, testing, and release of products at external site.
- Author and drive actionable site inspection readiness plans.
- Identify and mitigate risk at the External site
- Monitor and communicate site performances in means of quality metrics
- Facilitate review of supplier changes
- Bachelor/Master degree in Science or related discipline
- Ensure close liaison with all departments and external suppliers to resolve any queries
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing diverse relationships.
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Exceptional ability to leverage/collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a busy, fast paced regulated manufacturing environment.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22719