Operations & Compliance Assistant
One of Ireland largest providers of timber harvesting solutions is seeking to recruit an Operations and Compliance Assistant for their office in Kilkenny. This role is due to the company increasing its client base, and significant increase of workload within the department.
Working with the Forest Managers and with other member of the Administration team the successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a busy Administration Role
- ISO & H & S compliance experience
- Ideally have an advanced knowledge of CRM Systems
- Confident and proficient user of MS Office Suite, Advanced Excel preferred
- A proven track record of processing and managing key data to support the business needs of an organisation in a varied role
- A self-starter with good time keeping, a common sense approach and good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to multitask along with good time keeping
- Strong communicator with a proven track record of working well in a team-based environment
- Strong attention to detail with enhanced analytical and due diligence skills
- Strong IT skills are essential
- A knowledge or interest in Forestry or experience within a similar sector an advantage
- A knowledge of GIS Systems, ISO, Health & Safety
This is an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join a leading company in the forest products industry. A proactive, organised and customer-focused approach is necessary for this position. Candidates should be flexible and adaptable while being able to prioritise their own work in line with changing requirements.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22518