Operations Manager (Agri Sector)
North of Galway City
Optimize Recruitment are currently recruiting an Operations Manager to join the Senior Management team of a growing manufacturing, agri-business in County Galway.
This individual will be employed on a full time, permanent basis reporting to the Director of Operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing leadership and supervision for the operations team
- Planning and organising production schedules in accordance with demand
- Improvement of production processes, equipment, and documentation
- Develop, implement, and review operations policies and procedures for continuous improvement
- Help create an environment that fosters collaboration and positive morale
- Managing stock control and performing inventory checks on a scheduled basis
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed to legislative standards
- 5+ years production management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Good communication and people skills
- Pragmatic resolution skills
- LEAN manufacturing knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Agri Sector is an advantage
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
JOB REF: LD-22198