Operations Manager – Tipperary
Leading hotel in Tipperary is looking for a motivated Hospitality Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years senior management experience in hospitality. This is a great opportunity to make the next step for your career in Hospitality.
- Excellent attention to detail in relation to the day to day running of the hotel.
- Stock control, maximizing profitability and oversight for sales and marketing strategies
- Delivering on budgeted food & beverage and working directly with department heads.
- Contribute to staff training and onboarding processes.
- A strong work ethic with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all staff members are always providing 4-star service.
- At least 2 years’ experience at senior management level within the Hospitality Industry and excellent skills in F&B and C&B.
- A self-starter that can act on their own initiative.
- 3rd level qualification is preferable but relevant experience may be considered.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Effective strategic management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office and CRM systems.
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18822 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.