Customer Service Representative/Order Processing (12-month contract)
Our client is a market leading manufacture based in the South East of Ireland and they are looking for an experienced Order Processor to join their busy team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Processes Customer Orders sent through fax, e-mail or phone.
- Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders
- Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to returns and replacements on problem orders not received.
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion
- Writes up order, mails catalogues, samples, price quotations and similar data to customers as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Customer Service Queries
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Technical customer facing experience essential.
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict.
- Attention to detail in reporting and administration
- A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime if required
- Processes a strong work ethic and team player mentality
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22228