Part-Qualified Practice Accountant – Carlow
Permanent (full time) position.
The Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
- Accounts for Sole Trades, Partnerships, and Audit Exempt Companies,
- Personal Tax Returns, (Income Tax, CGT, CAT),
- Corporation Tax Returns,
- VAT, Payroll, PAYE Returns, RCT Returns, for and with clients.
- Assisting clients with record keeping, and on line monitoring service for clients.
- Assisting with Revenue Interventions, including Revenue Audits.
- Accountants Reports and Audit Reports for regulated clients.
- Various duties as required by the qualified staff, and in a General Practice, and including project work and advisory services for clients.
The position in Carlow is open to an Accounting Technician qualification or Part Qualified Accountant, who wishes to work in a General Accountancy Practice.
- The person will have minimum one, preferably two years practical experience,
- preferably in a general accountancy practice,
- be comfortable in bookkeeping and accounts knowledge, and accounting principles,
- worked on bookkeeping and accounts production s/ware, and Microsoft office and similar s/w,
- can work on personal and corporate taxation, tax s/ware and ROS,
- may have some tax exams completed, or have tax qualification,
- some experience in company secretarial services and Companies Office returns,
- comfortable in communicating with and meeting a broad range of interesting clients,
- happy to work on own assignments and in a team in a client services focused practice,