Parts Advisor (Plant Machinery)
Dealing with parts queries over the phone and via e-mail. Organising the ordering & paper work plus resolving an issues as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Proactive attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of crushers & plant equipment would be advantageous but not essential
- Good trouble shooting skills
- An interest and an understanding of machinery would be required
- Computer literate and excellent telephone manner are essential
- Location: Just outside of Kilkenny City (c.3 miles)
- This opportunity is a stand-alone position.
- Hours of work: 8.30am to 5pm (Monday to Thursday) 8.30am to 1pm (Friday)
- Salary range: Negotiable (c.€27k-€30k)
- Full training provided
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 21795