Payroll Officer – Kilkenny City
Accountancy practice based in the heart of Kilkenny city has an opportunity available for a Payroll Officer on a Permanent basis.
This dynamic practice provides a number of services including accounting, audit, tax, payroll and corporate finance for a diverse range of clients.
Managing a portfolio of clients reporting direct to a partner, the successful individual will be required to do the following:
- Processing of payroll for a large number of clients on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate record keeping for all clients.
- Dealing with day to day queries on client payroll and related issues.
- Reporting as requested by clients and management
- Other ad hoc payroll and accounts duties as required
The successful individual will have the following:
- Accountancy qualification or working towards same
- Experience working in an Accounts focused position
- Proficiency in accounting systems, SAGE highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity within a dynamic, progressive accountancy firm.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 086-8202188 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22798