Optimize Recruitment are proud to be engaging with a professional services client, who are going through positive growth in the Irish market. This company has significant plans to grow building on two previous years of solid growth.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager this is a busy role but also promoting work/life balance. This role will offer hybrid working.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate end to end processing of client payrolls
- Liaise with clients to resolve their payroll issues
- Peer review of payroll processed by junior colleagues
- Strict adherence to deadlines in the processing and submission of revenue returns
- Coaching and development of junior payroll team members
- Support payroll managers in the setup of new clients
- Recording of own timesheets to assist in the billing of clients
- IPASS – QQI accredited qualification in Payroll Techniques
- Third Level qualification in a related field
- At least 4 years payroll experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably in accounting practice or a payroll bureau)
- Strong Payroll Software experience
- Worked in a Client Service Environment would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance where required
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara Lawler on 086-8202188 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22779