Payroll Specialist – South Tipperary – Permanent
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced full-time Payroll Specialist to assist with the smooth running of the payroll function.
Payroll is across several separate payrolls, both fortnightly & monthly.
- Monthly payroll
- Respond to payroll queries from staff and management.
- Reviewing and reconciling staff monthly expense claims.
- Prepare and File all relevant tax returns on ROS.
- Support with pension and healthcare insurance payments.
- Request tax certs from Revenue.
- Assist in the completion of CSO returns.
- Managing the weekly / monthly payments run.
- Liaison with Company Accountants.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in processing high volume payroll
- IPASS Qualification (preferable)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative to deliver outcomes.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Experience in use of Sage Micropay
- Excellent Fluency in English and Legal Entitlement to work in Ireland.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 19047 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.