Payroll Specialists (Kilkenny City) – Immediate Opportunity
Kilkenny based, our client, an expanding industry specialist is seeking experienced Pay Roll Specialists to join their team at their centrally based modern offices.
This innovative, vibrant team is seeking like-minded individuals to join their thriving business.
The successful individuals will have the following:
- Experience processing high levels of Payroll on a weekly/monthly basis.
- IPASS Qualified
- Highly experienced in using Payroll Systems is essential
- High Level of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
Liaising directly with Clients, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payrolls.
- Payroll implementation.
- Domestic and International Payroll
- Provide secure payslips for employees through email or self-service portal.
- Audit of Payroll and processes/ procedures.
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, Pensions and all other statutory/voluntary deductions.
Full details on role, salary, benefits and company culture available upon request.
NOTE: Flexible work options available if you are seeking that option (3 days week) Details available
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.