Payroll Executive/HR Admin – Laois – Permanent/Full Time
We are currently seeking a Payroll Executive to join our Client’s Payroll Services Department – on a permanent full time basis.
- Run weekly and monthly payrolls for existing portfolio of clients
- Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
- Monthly and annual PAYE returns
- Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement
- Experience of working with pensions, payroll and general ledger knowledge would be advantageous
- Dealing with both client and employee issues
- Advising clients on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
- A minimum of 3-5 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment
- Experience with systems such as Europay etc.
- Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
- Knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation
- Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 18673 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.