Pharmacist (Kilkenny City)
Our client a well-established pharmacy in the heart of Kilkenny City is looking to hire an experienced Pharmacist for the full -time permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have rhe ability to work independent with a passion for patient care and customer satisfaction.
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals.
- Have an excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To engage with patients and provide excellent professional care.
- To use their expertise to help our patients and customers and provide them with excellent care and advice.
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients.
- To be accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: EC- 19339 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.