Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking two competent plant operatives for a leading research, production and wholesale company based in the South East of Ireland. The company is part of an innovative group of Agri-Businesses helping to shape a sustainable future through innovative technologies, solutions and advice in seed and animal nutrition.
Candidates must be comfortable operating plant and machinery ideally coming from an agriculture background.
Reporting to the Production Manager responsibilities will include:
- Operate a grain drier and grain store filling equipment
- Capable of driving a forklift / telehandler (Must be ticketed)
- Record Keeping
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal direction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Must appreciate the importance of taking ownership of certain functions as allocated to the role
- Any other tasks that are deemed necessary
Full details available on request.
Excellent hourly rate and overtime offered.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this opportunity contact Marian:
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.