PLC / Automation Engineer (South East Ireland)
The role is predominately office based with requirement to attend site during commissioning phases.
This role is suited to an Automation Engineer who has a strong demonstrable PLC background, strong interpersonal skills, with a proven track record in the industry.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3+ years experience in PLC solutions
- A miniumum of 2 years experience of the following (ABB, Schneider, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi or Motorola)
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment industry
- Experience of automation of electronic instruments and drive networks,
- Demonstrable experience in controls systems design and application
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Clean Irish driving license
Responsibilities will include:
- PLC programming and SCADA development.
- Tendering, design and installation of projects in water, wastewater and industry.
- Design, program and commission projects from initial Control philosophy development to site handover.
- Managing automation projects from initial brief through design, development of FDS, programming, FAT’s, commissioning and providing all support and documentation to other departments and client.
- Control, development and modification of software on a variety of PLC systems.
- Design of automation systems and networks.
- Liaising with all other departments to ensure project delivery on time and to quality standards.
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience plus company vehicle
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.