Pre-Sales – B2C – (Waterford)
We are currently recruiting for a Pre-Sales to assist in generating sales and assist the sales team of a busy company in the south east. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales and have an established network within the Irish market.
This role requires initiative and drive to ensure that the business area grows appropriately.
- Identify and market services to suitable target customers
- Handle all customer enquiries and identify upselling opportunities
- Develop lead for business development team
- Sales support and administration duties
- Research, identify and explore potential new clients and actively promote and develop all company services
- Any other projects as directed by the Sales Manager/MD
- Deal with client and customer issues daily with accurate record keeping of all client/customer issues
Skill and Experience:
- Third level qualification or relevant diploma preferably
- A highly self-motivated individual who has a strong commercial awareness and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic proficiency in computer skills
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 190 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent