Process Engineer (2 year FTC)
My pharmaceutical client are seeking a Process Engineer to join their team on a 2 year contract.
This role will be based at their manufacturing facility in the Midlands, will be part of a team of 3 other process engineers and report directly in to the Technical Manager.
- Support Manufacturing Operations in becoming world class in the areas of process improvement, cost reduction safety enhancement and troubleshooting
- Partaking in qualification activities (IQ/OQ/PQ) and validations
- Performing Route Cause Analysis and CAPA’s as per request
- Participating in Production Lean Initiatives to further enhance the performance capabilities of the site and improve efficiencies
- Troubleshooting of daily production/process problems, communicating with relevant parties and problem solving in a logical and pro-active manner
- Demonstrating Leadership in Safety by complying with all policies and procedures, while also encouraging employee involvement in safety activities
- Relevant 3rd level degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in a process/manufacturing engineer role
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-21661