My pharmaceutical client are seeking a Process Engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis to support the Production Department in the achievement of process improvement, cost reduction, safety enhancement, and troubleshooting.
This role will be based at their manufacturing facility in the Midlands, will be part of a team of 3 other process engineers and report directly in to the Technical Manager.
- Support Manufacturing Operations in becoming world class in the areas of process improvement, cost reduction safety enhancement and troubleshooting
- Partaking in qualification activities (IQ/OQ/PQ) and validations
- Performing Route Cause Analysis and CAPA’s as per request
- Participating in Production Lean Initiatives to further enhance the performance capabilities of the site and improve efficiencies
- Troubleshooting of daily production/process problems, communicating with relevant parties and problem solving in a logical and pro-active manner
- Demonstrating Leadership in Safety by complying with all policies and procedures, while also encouraging employee involvement in safety activities
- Relevant 3rd level degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in a process/manufacturing engineer role
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-21661