Procurement Officer (Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are proud to be engaging with an engineering project management firm to recruit a Procurement Officer on a full time, permanent basis to be based at their offices in County Tipperary.
This individual will have one direct report of a Buyer, with the scope for growth of the team massive. This company works on projects within pharma, construction, tech and many more!!
Competitive salary on offer & interviews taking place ASAP!
- Procuring from vendors with particular emphasis on the purchase of materials and equipment.
- Ensure materials and equipment are procured at the most competitive price and delivered to the project on time for installation.
- Identify new vendors, agree terms and conditions, and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Ensure rigorous concurrent interface between other functions on the project.
- Continually improve procurement methods to drive down external spend.
- Third level qualification in Supply Chain Management or similar
- 5+ years procurement experience (construction would be a distinct advantage)
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage workload efficiently
- Experience with an ERP system or ERP system implementation e.g. Dynamics 365
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REf: LD-22342