Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a global healthcare company to recruit a Production Planner on a full time, permanent basis.
This role reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager and is responsible for contributing to effective planning and aligning the demand plan of the organisation.
- Support Production Planning processes including production scheduling, capacity planning and schedule adherence.
- To work with the planning team to develop realistic and achievable production schedules.
- To develop and publish schedule adherence targets and measure against actual performance.
- Proactively identify schedule misses and work with customer service team to communicate and minimize service impact.
- To develop, control and maintain the plant planning system ensuring data integrity & operational efficiency.
- Support the interface between the plant and customers.
- To organize replenishment of distribution centres according to parameters defined.
- Define stock levels to maintain at each level of distribution channel to ensure product availability.
- Assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand
- Level 7 Qualification in Supply Chain / Purchasing or APICS Qualification preferable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within Planning / Demand Management in medical device industry
- SAP experience preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD- 22651