Farm Production Operative
Our client a long established agricultural/genetics company based In the South East are recruiting for their farm work program. This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking to obtain a career in the agricultural sector.
Ideal candidate will be hard working and passionate about a career in genetics and working with animals.
- Fully responsible of a designated area of the production farm
- Assist in all areas of farm operations as requested by the farm manager
- Ensure all biosecurity regulations are always adhered to
- Prepare and present all livestock for client visits and viewings
- Ensure that optimum animal welfare conditions are observed
- Carry out any repairs and maintenance as required to the best of your knowledge
- Immediately report any unresolved irregularities or concerns you may have to Managing Director/Farm Manager
- 3rd level qualification is advantageous but not required
- Ability to work in a labour-intensive environment
- Preferably from a farming background
- Full driving license
- Keen interest in the genetics industry
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Full-time permanent position
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18774 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.