Production Manager (FMCG)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a food manufacturer in West Cork to recruit a Manufacturing Operations Manager on a permanent basis. The main function of this role will be to manage an existing team of employees in production, production planning and purchasing to ensure the plant’s capacity is maximized efficiently.
Competitive salary on offer. 40 hour working week (9-5:30PM with some flexibility).
- Manage production efficiently to deliver maximum output at minimum cost while continously upholding rigorous quality management standards
- Work seamlessly with other departments within the business to ensure operational efficiency and synergies occur within the business
- Manage, coach & create a highly functional, high performance team while ensuring cross training within the business to have any leave cover available when required
- Communicate KPI’s from the annual strategic plan so that each employee is aware of their place in delivering it and supporting employees through achievement/attainment of said minimum standards
- Use previous experience to identify & prevent issues occurring that lead to downtime or wastage
- Operate a preventative maintenance regime in relation to plant & machinery
- Degree or relevant qualification in Operations Management & 3+ years Food industry experience at management level
- Proven track record with Production Planning and Execution
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships and consensus among managers, partners, employees, customers and suppliers
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow management
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your prior permission.
JOB REF: LD-22583