Production Operator – 12-month contract
Optimize Recruitment have a longstanding relationship with a global pharmaceutical client in Tipperary. They are seeking to recruit a Production Operator on a 12-month contract with a possibility for extension.
Salary €28-30K (DOE) + OT
GMP and FDA experience is a requirement. Please note shortlisting will apply.
• Assist in managing the day-to-day activities for the warehouse, adhering to cGMP/Regulatory guidelines
• Work with other Production Operators to manage and prioritise assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met
• Carry out all assigned activities (Goods Receipt, labelling, material storage, pick etc.) in line with SOPs
• Prepare product for shipment – including preparation of all documentation for export and ensuring compliance with all local and international regulations
• Ensure stock accuracy through timely recording of all warehouse transactions
• Perform periodic cycle counts to ensure accuracy of inventory records is verified and carry out root cause investigations as necessary
• Promote and follow the Environmental, Health and Safety culture.
• Maintain a clean and organised work area with a ‘clean as you go’ attitude.
• Significant warehouse experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry or in a similarly regulated industry
• Demonstrates a flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Familiar with the requirements of a Regulated Warehouse
• Diligent with an eye for detail, accurate data entry and documentation skills.
• Current valid forklift licence (reach truck and counterbalance)
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Keelin Byrne in the strictest of confidence on (083) 373 9075 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22490