Leading manufacturing company based in Carlow is seeking an experienced Production Planner to join their team.
Established in the 1970s, our client has over 200 staff producing the best quality products to best-in-class production standards supplying to the global market.
Reporting to the Production Manager & working in conjunction with the Operational Managers, the successful Production Planner’s responsibilities will include:
- Technical supervision and control of industrial production processes.
- Increasing a firm’s productivity and ensuring that production targets are met on time
- Overseeing the production process, manage production resources, ensure the supply of raw materials and monitor the quality of the product.
- Scheduling the most cost effective way to drive overall operational efficiency.
- Planning and monitoring the capacity of equipment/facilities to optimise productivity.
- Assisting in the review of incoming sales orders with respect to delivery.
- Generating and maintaining manufacturing schedules and capacity data.
- Planning production teams daily activities, overseeing and supervising production staff
- Ensuring the production teams have the required components.
- Liaising with purchasing personnel to ensure and monitor supply chain delivery
- Scheduling material and overseeing stores departments
- Providing technical support to the production teams
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly production analysis for comparing the forecast to the capacity model
- Participating in defining product specifications to meet both customer and process requirements
The successful individual will have the following:
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
For additional information and a confidential discuss on this opportunity contact Keelin Byrne in the strictest confidence on: 083 373 9075 / firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB REF: KB-22725