Salary for this vacancy is €35,000.
- Supervision of production assembly and scheduling workloads for production team.
- Responsible for assembly of products.
- Ensure all production staff are trained against a skills matrix.
- Ensure all production practices are in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Quality check of all raw materials at goods receipt stage.
- Ensure stock levels of components used for assembly do no fall below minimum quantity.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent and min 3/4 years industry experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a technical manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under one’s own initiative as well as part of a team
- Driven to achieve targets (Daily/Weekly/Quarterly)
For more information on this exciting opportunity and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission
JOB REF: LD-22019