Production Supervisor (Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are currently partnering with a well established client in the Recycling sector to recruit a Production Foreman on a permanent basis. This role is based in County Kildare.
The foreman will manage a team of 6-8 people, with working hours of 8-5PM, Monday to Friday.
Salary €34K and company phone.
- Trains and manages production employees
- Oversees the daily workflow and assignments
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Prepares work schedules to ensure efficient operations
- Maintains knowledge of processes and equipment
- Troubleshoots issues that arise
- Notifies maintenance department of equipment problems
- Ensures that employees comply with applicable safety regulations, policies, and procedures
- Ensures paperwork is completed and signed correctly
- Previous production supervisory experience is essential
- “Hands on” approach to working and management is essential
- Good IT skills are required, knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Excellent attention to detail & the ability to motivate those around you in a physically challenging environment
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD -21924