Production Supervisor – NIGHTS ONLY
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a global healthcare corporation, operating in the medical devices and pharmaceutical space to recruit a Production Supervisor for a permanent post in County Offaly.
The successful candidate will report to the Shift Performance Manager and will be responsible for shift operation efficiency through ensuring targets are met and consistently improving productivity.
This role is night shift only.
The salary for the role is €52,000 – €55,000 DOE + package.
- Managing development of new package design and testing in conjunction with the Research & Development and Marketing departments
- Participating in/leading Lean Six Sigma activities and performing trouble shooting, root cause analysis and corrective actions for customer complaints when required
- Writing, conducting and analysing reports on equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ testing and validations)
- Establishing Manufacturing SOC and assisting Product Engineer in development of specifications and reviewing APPS
- Active involvement in training machine operators on new equipment modifications, installations and new procedures associated with the equipment
- Designing and implementing cost and waste reduction and general operation improvement plans
- Third level qualification in technical discipline or combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills with high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work to meet deadlines
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 083 373 9075 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22576