Project Civils Quantity Surveyor – South East
Optimize are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a long-established top tier construction company. The successful candidate will be based initially on a road project in Kilkenny.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts
- The documentation and valuation of any additional works or variations to the Contract
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project
- Procurement of subcontract packages
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained
- Advise project team on contractual matters
- Degree level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 4+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Previous experience with a Main contractor is desirable
- Civil engineering experience is preferred however building experience is also relevant
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Eoin on 087 0505417 or via e-mail to Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number EC – 21865 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.