Project Coordinator (Permanent)
My client are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator on a permanent basis to provide documentation and PM support to ensure delivery of projects in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Work with the project team and support the successful delivery of large scale infrastructure projects
- Assist in the development of project management plans in the areas of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholder management;
- Ensure document management consistency across projects and project stages, rigorously maintaining control and traceability of the documentation
- Monitor and control project activities, gather and summarize the outputs of project work streams to ensure that deliverables are recorded and acted upon
- Co-ordinate project communications including the preparation of meetings, reports and presentations.
- Administer the document management system and co-ordinate the transfer of project information across a diverse and multi-geographical project team
- Prepare purchase order requisitions, coordinate the review of service contracts and monitor project spend and generate monthly financial report
- Third level qualification in business, engineering or equivalent, recognized Project Management qualification desirable;
- 3 years administration/coordination role on large/complex projects or equivalent;
- Good understanding of Project Management principles are essential for this role;
- Excellent report writing and communications skills essential for this role;
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Project;
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB REF: LD-21903