Project Manager (Commercial projects) – Dublin
Optimize’s client, an innovative construction and fit-out company is seeking a Project manager to join their team. Reporting to the Contracts Manager the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing projects from conception to completion.
- Pro-active, driven individual capable of working within a team environment
- Capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Manage the flow of information [client reports, site meeting minutes, subcontractors’ reports, RFIs etc].
- Experienced in construction procurement, contracts and administering projects
- Ensuring project teams deliver high quality projects to budget & to project plan whilst meeting the company’s project delivery ethos.
- Relevant third level qualification with 4+ years’ on site construction experience.
- Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) supporting the development of strong relationships (team, client, subcontractors & neighbours).
- Demonstrate key leadership qualities in the management & development of project teams leading by example to deliver projects safely & to a very high standard.
- Excellent IT skills with familiarity working with Microsoft packages (or similar scheduling packages)
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 19317 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.