Project Manager (Construction Consultancy) Dublin 4
Young, innovative, construction consultancy offering a range of services to blue chip clients in a huge variety of sectors.
Established 5 years with 50+ staff.
- cost management
- project management
- due diligence
- Advisory services
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most talented people and deliver the very highest standards on some of the most exciting construction projects around.
Ideally the successful individual will have the following:
- Relevant third level qualification in Construction Management/ Engineering or Surveying
- 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects
- Ideally within a Consultancy or Developer role but others will be considered
- Excellent leadership & high level of reporting skills
- Excellent communication and IT skills
This is an opportunity to work on the most complex, interesting client projects in a fast-paced – open and flat structure.
Our client is an independent, progressive, forward-thinking company that thinks and works differently.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-19191
Nominated for “Agency of the Year” – NRF Awards 2019
Winner of “Small Business of the Year” – Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce Awards 2017