Project Manager – Dublin
Innovative construction and fit-out company, whom name is synonymous with pioneering projects is seeking to recruit a Project manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a ‘keen eye’ for finishes and a proven track record for delivering projects safely and efficiently.
- Client-Side Project Management
- Experienced Construction Project Manager (4 years +)
- Pro-active, driven individual capable of working within a team environment
- Capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Experienced in construction procurement, contracts and administering projects
- Ensuring project teams deliver high quality projects to budget & to project plan whilst meeting the company’s project delivery ethos.
- Honours Civil / Construction Engineering degree with 4+ years’ experience.
- Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) supporting the development of strong relationships (team, client, subcontractors & neighbours).
- Demonstrate key leadership qualities in the management & development of project teams leading by example to deliver projects safely & to a very high standard.
- Very good IT skills with familiarity working with Microsoft packages (or similar scheduling packages)
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number 18375 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.