Electrical Project Manager (Substation Design) South East
The successful candidate will become a key member involved in numerous projects nationwide working as a senior electrical engineer / Project Manager, working closely with the Senior Management team.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 6+ year’s electrical engineering experience
- Electrical Substation Design is essential
- Experience of medium voltage up to 220 kV is an advantage.
- Project Management Experience is of an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications and AutoCAD
This role will include the following:
- Involved in designs which conform to all codes of practice and industry standards in Substation Design and Build projects up to 220kV.
- Support the Electrical Engineering department in the delivery of electrical designs.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in project implementation to achieve project and company goals.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Construction Regulations
- Prepare necessary project reports
- Assist with tender and contract documentation
- Ensure the management and coordination throughout all phases of the Projects, from Engineering, to the Procurement and Construction
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities, contact Eoin in Optimize on: 056 7786631 or e-mail through your CV in strictest confidence through the link provided.