Project Manager (fit – out) – Midlands
Optimize Recruitment are seeking an experienced Project Manager for a well established company based in the Midlands specialising in the design and manufacture of bespoke joinery for hotels, bars and commercial fit outs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant Management, clients, or project team members. They must be proficient in Microsoft office and adaptable to new software’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven experience
- Carpentry/ cabinet making / fit out experience is essential
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise work activities and use time efficiently
- Solutions driven, problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- Adaptable in the face of changing priorities and events
- Customer focussed
- Exacting attention to detail
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
- Set project timeline
- Responsible for project from conception to completion
- Briefing internal project team
- Following up on all aspects of a project
- Programming of project
- Quality Checks
- Relationships with clients/contractors and architects
- Procuring Materials
- Proficient in Autocad / Inventor / Sketchup
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Pricing Packages with subcontractors
- Working closely with subcontractors
- Most importantly, delivering a project on time/budget and to the highest quality
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18890 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.