Project manager – Main Contractor
Optimize Recruitment is currently seeking a Project Manager to join a top tier construction company. Projects include healthcare, industrial, retail, offices, pharmaceutical and data centres throughout Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and work on major projects.
- Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and details
- Ensure compliance with Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Management System
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Work to resolve critical site issues.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Must be degree qualified with a Minimum of 4 years +’ experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK as a Project Manager on €8m+ projects
- Background in large scale, high head count sites
- Excellent negotiation/communication skills
- Strong IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Planning Software – Microsoft Project, Asta or similiar would be an advantage
- The drive to be responsible for exceeding targets.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 19110 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.