Project Manager (M&E Contractor) South East Ireland
Expanding multi-disciplinary Building Services contract has an exciting opportunity for an experience Project Manager to join their team. Our client provides extensive expertise in key areas such as: healthcare, commercial, industrial and retail and healthcare.
The role will include:
- Managing multi projects, throughout the Leinster Region.
- Project planning, working closely with the MD
- Management of the Installation of services on various scale projects
- Managing sub-contractors
- Liaising with the client, design and project teams.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Relevant third level qualification essential and or trade background.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience post qualification in a contracting environment.
- Proven ability of manage and deliver construction projects.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Excellent IT Skills essential.
Excellent salary, plus company vehicle plus package available.
Exciting time to join this expanding organisation.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC- 18041 number in the title of the mail.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.